Monday, August 29, 2011

if you dont know me well....

if you dont know me well... then you wouldnt know who this is... she is .. my baby... calli jayne! she says that we are best friends.... i am really proud of her .. she is 16yrs old and inspires me every day... a friend took some pictures of her in several different outfits .. we ventured to the museum of art here in vero beach.. and she had a long flowing beach dress on and yes !!! i encouraged her to get into the fountain for water shots.. now that was fun.. we scrambled to get several shots and to watch out for anyone who may think this was not a good thing to do.. the shots turned out so nice .... my friend karen did such a great job !!! im happy to have these pics so that in the future i can look back at them and remember calli at this sweet age...

No comments:

Post a Comment